*Hot* National Consumer Panel Taking Applicants Again – Free Stuff!

The National Consumer Panel home scan is accepting applicants for a very limited time! If you are accepted you will receive a scanner which you will use to track the different groceries and items you purchase and bring into your home.

In exchange for doing this, you can earn some great prizes such as electronics, toys, gift cards and more. Not everyone gets accepted, so if you do, be sure to give it a try! You can always return the scanner if you choose to no longer participate. And it is totally free!

Go here to apply

For the $500 card:
Once you become a NCP panel member all you have to do is scan and send them your household purchase information every week with a handheld scanner that they provide. For each week of the month NCP receives your purchase information, you will earn one entry into the Monthly Sweepstakes where you can win a $500 American Express Rewards Card. That’s up to FOUR entries every month! Every month, 25 panel members win!

That’s not all… Every quarter an additional 40 panel members win a $500 American Express Rewards card just by sending purchase information in every week of a month.

For the $20k:
Once you become a NCP panel member all you have to do is scan and send them your household purchase information every week with a handheld scanner that they provide. For each week in a qualifying quarter NCP receives your purchase information you will earn one entry into their Grand Prix Sweepstakes where you can win $20,000! Every quarter one lucky panel member wins!

Tons of my readers have already gotten their scanner & love it! Even my in-laws use it!

Let us know if you got accepted!

Signature

Comments

1. 1

it this a scam? it sounds really good but then again too good in that sort of way you know what i mean? :)

• 2

No its not a scam – If it was I wouldn’t advertise it. My in-laws in Texas have this scanner & have also scored lots of great prizes.

• 3

It’s legit. I use it as well as my mother in law. : )

• 4
      Wendy Pence says:

This is NOT a scam. I used to be a member and received a $50 iTunes card, an iPhone/iPod armband & a mini blender, among other things. But, our house was destroyed by a tornado, necessitating a move into a rental house while rebuilding, during which time my husband cancelled our landline phone service (meaning I couldn’t transmit purchases any longer). I set it up on my son’s computer to transmit purchases over the internet, but then he needed more space on his hard drive and deleted my program files for NCP. After that I couldn’t get it to install again. So, I had to cancel my membership in the program. However, while I was a member I participated in a beta test they ran for an app for smartphones to transmit purchases with. I loved it, but have no idea if they’ve rolled it out as of yet. I really hope they do get that up and running so I can try to get back in the program! :0)

• 5

Not a scam! I signed up with NCP about 3 months ago and they are legit! It’s an easy + fun way to earn free items!

2. 6

I just tried and they aren’t accepting new applicants in my area at this time. :(

3. 7

said same thing to me Melissa :-(

4. 8

I used to do this!

5. 9

I got accepted! Used my scanner for the first time today!

6. 10

I got accepted…. my scanner was supposed to be delivered today but I missed it … so it should be here MOnday … so excited :)

7. 11

I finally got accepted last week! Should be getting my scanner soon-pretty excited!!

8. 12

I used to work for a well known Consumer Food company and we used the data collected through this program to help forecast products. Now that I stay-at-home with my kids, I joined because I know how important and helpful the data is in planning products appropriately. The prizes are just an added perk :)

9. 13

I got accepted but missed my scanner delivery…hopefully I get it tomorrow!

10. 14

just received my email that I was chosen!

11. 15
    Heather Brown says:

I have tried before and it told me they weren’t looking for any new house holds in my area but today I tried it and it took me through a long process and they said I would receive an email if I was chosen that I am on a waiting list.. Hoping I get chosen I would love to do this!!

12. 16

I just started this week. I was accepted into the program on my iphone instead of a scanner. Excited

13. 17

I filled out the application and the site goes nowhere. Just sits there and does nothing. Guess that means I’m not accepted…

14. 18
    Mary Curtis says:

I tried today for the fifth time and I am now on the waiting list! So hopefully I will be notified soon that I am accepted! Can’t wait! Thanks so much for blogging about it!

15. 19

They have to be accepting more applicants as I got in no problem a few weeks ago…

16. 20

Just got accepted to NCP scanner gets here today I’m hoping this is a rewarding thing!

17. 21

Just finished my survey!! crossing fingers they decided to send me scanner!!

18. 22

I just got an Email indicating that our household was selected! So excited cant wait to get my scanner and start scanning. Woot woot! Thanks for advertising!

19. 23
    ShaNay Kibler says:

Thanks so much for posting this I was picked to get a scanner and it is to arrive today.

20. 24

I got a message saying that they accept me and that i needed to wait for another email. saying when they were gonna send it…. its been 1 1/2 months since i received this email. what should i do ? Should i apply again. or just keep waiting for the ” email “.

• 25

Deyna.. did you hear anything yet.. I received the notification that I would receive an email soon when they were going to send it but nothing yet either and it has been almost a month

21. 26
    Erika Hill says:

I just received my scanner! I’ll be registering it and using for the first time this week!

22. 27

I got chosen but they not sending a scanner. I was chosen to use the mobile app on my phone as my scanner. I applied in Jan and got chosen as of Feb 4

23. 28
    Andrea Allen says:

Today I got accepted and my scanner will arrive soon! Excited to try it. My grandma has been using hers for 2 years, she has already one $500 via gift card (and she is 81 :)

24. 29
    Sarah Johnson says:

I Got accepted! My scanner will be here on Thursday :)

25. 30

I got an email saying I was accepted! I have a question, do you only have to do it once a week or if I buy one or two items mid week then do I scan or do I save the labels and do it all at once?

26. 31
    Darlene Jones Sousa says:

I’ve been doing this for less than a week and already received a $5 amazon e-card! It’s really easy, I use my iphone to scan my groceries/items! And it’s kind of fun!

27. 32

I got accepted, just got my package haven’t tried it yet.

28. 33

I got accepted on March 7th but am still waiting on my scanner.

29. 34

I got accepted!! I’m so excited! I just finished my survey about my internet connection set up. I CANNOT WAIT to get my scanner!!!!

30. 35

I forgot to write down who the email addy would be coming from.. is it directly from NCP? Any help would be great! I don’t want to miss it.

31. 36
    AnaBela says:

You are so helpful thanks a bunch

32. 37
    Collette says:

Got mine a few weeks ago!! It’s fun! Everything gets scanned as soon as it comes through the door! Looking forward to hopefully winning some stuff!

33. 38

i used to have one in florida and had to send it back when we moved to TN and guess what I got picked again. YAY I loved all the freebies we got from it. Its not a scam its legit and is an awesome program. Just remember you have to keep scanning every week!

34. 39
    Raelynn says:

After signing up 2 months ago, I finally received a “You’ve been selected for membership…” email. Downloading NCPMobile!

35. 40
    kristyna says:

They dont ship to hawaii

36. 41
    Ashley Harrison says:

I was accepted and transmitted my first shopping trip today using my iphone. We will see if it pays off.

37. 42

I just got my scanner today! I can’t wait to start scanning.

38. 43

I received my scanner. Thanks for the info! ! So excited!