These are the best quick & easy potato snacks! They are also a big hit at parties.
My mom has always made them for us for years and I am finally sharing the recipe with ya’ll!
What a great way to use all that bbq sauce in your stockpile too
10 potatoes- Really you can use however many you want
–Wash the potatoes
– Next puncture the potatoes with a knife all over
– Stick them in the microwave for about 10min until soft
– Cut the potatoes in half and lay on a cookie sheet
– Take your bbq sauce and pour it on each one covering the inside of the potato
– Sprinkle cheese on each one
– Sprinkle the baking bits on each one
–Place in the oven at 375 until the cheese is melted
– Take them out and let them cool a little bit and enjoy!